Help finding screen corner latch

A quick learner says:
Good day,

I am looking for these screen corner latches as in the picture. They are handed and probably come as a set. They are used on Harvey replacement windows. Looking for 10 sets if available.

User submitted a photo of a corner latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement for this part and will post again as soon as we have more information available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Warren, thanks again for waiting. Take a look at our new 91-178 Slide Bolt Pair and see if you can use these as replacements for your existing hardware. Make sure to carefully compare dimensions to what you have, as I'm not sure if it's an exact match. They actually don't make these with that pull ring anymore, but I don't think that will matter so much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)