Help id window balance

A home owner from Chicago says:
I have a 30", white window balance that i need help identifying. Its stamped BSI 30E. It's held in the channel with a metal clip at the top that goes under a pin in the top part of the balance.
Also, when reinstalling can you provide a procedure that i could use? Everything on YouTube shows a release clip in the channel that you pop up, but i don't have those on my window. this is for a tilt window and its wooden.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like our S770-30 channel balance, though it appears you have a rivet in the top instead of a screw plug. We can make your rivet-installation style balance, but it will have to be custom made. If you want to proceed down that route, let me know how many you need and I can send you an order form and price quote.
A quick learner from chicago says:
Yes please send me a quote and order form. i only have 1 broken but from what I've read i should replace both of them, so send me a quote for 2 please. And its white.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, I'll email you a link for two, then. And don't worry, all our Series 770 balances come in white.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)