Help identify a part

A quick learner from Naperville says:
Looking for the part in attached picture. Window is a slider made by alcoa.
User submitted a photo of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Have a look at our 55-188. Could this work for you?
A quick learner from Naperville, IL says:
I will look into that and let you know how that works.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)