Help me find two parts

A distributor from new braunfels texas says:
please help me find the name and part number for the two items
A customer submitted photo of window parts.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. May I first ask, what are these used for? Are they found on your window?
A quick learner says:
yes these are for window balances to control vertical motion
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We have located possible replacement parts. However, not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as they are online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product codes 16-013, retainer, and 17-059, bracket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at