Help replacing closet door hardware

A home owner from Tampa, Florida says:
I would like to replace my track, rollers and top guides to 4 mirrored closet doors. I cannot find a manufacturer info on the doors, but it has Patent #4006569. The track is scraped and rollers don't roll well. I'm missing guides at the top.

The rollers appear to be of the 23-074 or 23-041(?) style, with 23-073 assembly. The track seems to be similar to 23-258.

It measures 117 1/2" x 3". 4 mirrored doors measure 30 1/2" exterior frame to ext. frame. Antigue gold. The doors have hollow backs, and the rollers screw into the recessed doors from the back, not underneath.

Can you put together a package of all I would need to be able to have all 4 doors roll well? I have a 1980 house and can't find the parts locally. No one will order what I think will work without the manufacturer's info. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Nerisa. I'm not sure if the hardware you mentioned will work for you or not. Could we see a few pictures of the hardware you're specifically trying to replace? That will help us come up with good replacements for you.
A quick learner from Florida says:
Here are the pics you requested
User submitted a photo of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
It's hard for us to tell exactly what you have without seeing it removed. Is there any way you can take the rollers off and get a few shots of them separate? It could also be the alternate version of the 23-073 and 23-074 combination, which is the 23-071 and 23-042.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)