Help with Bifold hardware and tracks

A home owner from Georgia says:
I have an old Sunshine Mirrored bifold door set. The plastic block part says Stanley 4405-R the pins also say Stanley. The closet is 48" wide.
I would like a track set and hardware so I can install them. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190103_102446.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in. We offer a 48" track, the 21-453. This should work with your spring loaded pin. The track comes with a pivot bracket and nylon roller guide. You will need to add the 21-286 rubber snugger. You can use your existing pins if they are fine. Give the part a closer look and let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)