Help with dying patio glass door

A home owner from Oregon says:
My sliding glass door is dying. Lots of metal shavings from na track slowly being ground down and that's hardly able to open and close anymore. I need to replace the track and rollers but I don't know the manufacturer of it. Could you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200618_091939948.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200618_091920682.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200526_151150525.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, yes. For the track, see our 80-105. I believe you can use this to replace what you have. Make sure to watch the related tutorial video, as well. Your handle also looks like a match for our 82-035.

Unfortunately, I cannot identify your roller without first seeing them removed from the door. I specifically need to see them from the sides, rear, and top. Dimensions would also be a huge help.

A home owner from Oregon says:
The track you suggest is not centered like mine. Doesn't that matter?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We aren't able to supply that centered track, but in my experience the 80-105 can be adjusted in the threshold to the needed position. The video I mentioned shows how we do this.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)