Help with identifying spiral balance replacement

A quick learner from St. Louis says:
Hi the spiral balance I need works with part number 17-059 but I did not see an exact replacement in your balance series. It is a 3/8 balance and has a L type hook that attaches 17-059. Here is a pic of the balance and the edge of the window.

I appreciate your assistance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, though I believe this will have to be custom made. Before we begin, can you tell me the length of the plastic tube? Can you also tell me how many you need?
17-059 : Sash Balance Bracket
Sash Balance Bracket
17-095 : Sash Clip
Sash Clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at