Hinge from bifold mirror closet door

A handy person from California says:
Acme part number ? 4400
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1A5CBE48-C5BA-4964-BFB9-E2831C6ECCD8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7035A7AF-B557-49CC-B862-6F9E4ADD7CD2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 21-098 Top/Bottom Hinge Pair. Let me know what you think.

the 21.098 looks like the one that I am trying to replace. However I do not know what the sizing is. If the hinge is thought of aeroplane wings the centre of the inner srew holes are 15mm from the edge of the wing by where the fusulage/wing root would be. The outer screw hole is 50mm from the where the ring root would be

Tank you Andrew

Ps I sent you photographs on graph paper to try & give sizing of my part. Do you have measurements of the 21.098?.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Andrew. The distance between the center of each mounting hole on the wings of the 21-098 is 2-7/16". See if that matches your old pair. Either way I do believe this is the closest match we have to your old hinge pair. 

Dimensions for 21-098
Dimensions for 21-098

To Bob.

Thank you for the hinge sizing information.

Can you also tell me the sizes of your part 23-407. I am trying to work out if it will be a good replacement for my ACM 17-4405. Jasmine was kind enough to let me know that this is a suitable replacement.

Thank you Andrew

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ++ZbzeFKT7OTf21Ur0n5iw.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ZqKeyW0PQXiEJUP7cCKTeg.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

All dimensions for our 23-407, and most other products in our inventory, can be found on their respective store pages. Most products have multiple images that you can cycle through to examine specific details. I will also post the dimensions for the 23-407 here for your convenience.

Dimensions for 23-407
Dimensions for 23-407

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.