Removing Holow-wall anchors

A quick learner from Florida says:
How does one remove the hollow wall anchors like product code 33-102
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! You could try to cut off the head of the anchor with a sharp utility knife or chisel, but I found it is just as easy to knock it into the wall. Either way you will need to patch over the hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)