How can I replace the 91-140?

A home owner from Renton, Washington says:
You have a very nice video showing how to replace a 91-001/91-002 set of window latches attached to a question asking how to replace a 91-140 set of latches. I believe my latches are the 91-140 because mine look more like that set than the 91-001 set.

My corners are held firm with dimples in the aluminum frame rather than the spring clips shown in the 95-003, and there isn't a spring retaining hole in the frame like the video shows for the 91-001.

The door has a Larson label in the hinge, and it is at least ten years old.

Please describe how to replace the 91-140 latches.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Installing the 91-140 is a little different, but it follows the same basic principles of the 91-001 and 91-002. You'll first need to knock out the corners from the frame, which will allow the old spring to come out. Then, you simply put the new spring back in, followed by the latches. Just re-assemble the frame after that and you're done!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)