How to install Rod 39-081

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Does this rod go left and right to the window sides or does it come out of the center and hold the crank handle?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 39-081 shaft goes into the side holes on the 39-076. The center operating shaft is no longer available, I'm afraid.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)