How to replace broken roller

A quick learner from How to replace broken roller says:
One of the roller on my closet door broke
How to I find a replacement and install it ?
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear. Can you remove an undamaged roller and show us pictures? I'm having trouble making a determination from this lone photo. I'll do my best to help from there. 

A quick learner from How to replace broken roller says:
That is the problem. I can't get the door off any more than I can.
Here is the picture of the. Back, inside the closet, of the door. The hole has a metal cylinder in it which I believe holds the roller in place. One side has come loose and I can't get the metal cylinder out of the hole to get it to go though the roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7BE0ED80-B073-4208-B3E2-E43DBB4B3C61.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Bob and I looked into this for you. I believe I found your closet roller in a 1970 parts catalog. The plate is a triangle with two 3/4" wheels on one side and the adjusting screw in a cylinder on the bottom of the triangle. With a flashlight, look inside for the screw. If not in there, use a pair of needle nose pliers and you should be able to pull the cylinder out to release the bracket from the door. 

Now, I am afraid that there is no replacement for this item. We suggest buying a new complete closet door track kit like our 23-500. Look it over and see if you think this could work for you. 

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.