Hurd windows casement operator

A quick learner from Chicago area says:

I need to replace my 'Hurd' casement window operator. Could you please suggest right part which I can order?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. Please check out our 39-253L & 39-253R and see if these could work as possible replacements.
A quick learner says:
Thanks much Tom for your suggestion. I will check that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)