I am looking for a part for a large, sliding bay window.

A quick learner from Torrance, CA says:
I had my windows replaced in the mid-90's and, recently, the latch that allows one of the large windows to swing out (vertically)has broken. There was a small locking arm that pivoted on plastic and that has snapped off. I would really love to replace this part and hope you can help me.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say that this swings out vertically. Could you show us a photo of the sash with it swung out? That might help us to identify the part needed. Could we also perhaps see this removed?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)