I believe a Block and Tackel type balance

A contractor from Virginia Beach says:
I need help to identify if this is a block and tackle balance and how to purchase
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our Series 795 channel balance, this may be what you want. Keep in mind it comes with a 1-1/4" wide shoe and installs at the top with a screw tab, not a hook.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)