I have a repair project trying to see if replacement parts are available

A contractor from North Carolina says:
I need to identify this type of window spring and find our if an after market part is available also how to measure and order would be helpful.
Thank you Joshua
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like a type of block and tackle rod balance, but I cannot determine which one based on this picture. I recommend that you follow that link and match your hardware up to the pictures we show. Once you've selected your Series, you will see how we measure the length.
A handy person from Keenersville, North Carolina says:
I believe this is a 850 please verify from pictures below I need :
( 2)22.5
I also need a price of glass31.5 width 38 height
And (40 ) of the plastic clips to hold the windows in place.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the Series 850 looks like a good match. I'm afraid we don't sell glass, so I can't help you with that, but we may be able to help with the clips. I just don't know what you have. Please take a few pictures of the clips, preferably removed from the window, and we can work from there.
A handy person from Keenersville says:
I sent another request and picture but can't seem to find it I am ready to move forward

This is a picture of the clips please advise model number
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It could be something like our 26-243 and 26-244, but you will have to remove it from the sash to know for sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)