I need help identifying the type of roller and track to order

A quick learner from los angeles says:
The door says PFG Herculite k looks like WSAS z (might be a 2?)-97
1-11 33 3/16u
the housing looks to be 3/4 by 2" by 1". Took photos by a tape measure

the track is 70"

I appreciate your help
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's very difficult to identify what hardware you have based on this picture. We cannot replace the bottom of a door, but our 81-004 could be a match for the roller. You will have to remove yours from the door and see how well it matches our specs before you make your decision though.
A quick learner from los angeles says:
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the confusioon I am looking for a new track for the bottom of the frame not the door. The wheels would slide on the track, the current u shaped track was come up from the bottom of the frame and was bent.


Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. We don't actually carry a complete track. We have track covers like our 80-100 and 80-103. We also carry a replacement track rail, our 80-105. Take a look and see if you can use these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)