I need this part, do you have them? If so I need about a dozen

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
They really don't have any number on them but a while ago, I ordered 26-264 top tilt latches.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I think they keep the dust/air out; not really sure.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a sash stop. I'm afraid we do not have this exact type, however their function is only to prevent the sash from being raised too high. They don't help to keep dust or air out. While we cannot supply, you really only need one per window for them to function normally.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)