I need to identify parts for 2001 simonton casement windows

A contractor from Chicago, IL says:
I need identify parts for 2001 simonton casement windows, I need closer and hindge tracks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Chris. Take a look at our 39-253R operator, along with the 39-529 track slider. I think these could be the parts you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)