I need to replace my MW door handle

A home owner from Wareham MA says:
It measures 3 15/16 to the center of the holes.
I believe I need 82-034 and 82-226
I just want to make sure. My handle has an MW on the front. Also, Is there any thing cheeper that I could use?
Thank you, Heidi
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 82-069 and 82-035 handle sets. They have the same hole centers you say you have and are fairly common replacement options. Could they work as substitutes? If you're still not sure, you can always take a few pictures of your handle set for us to look at and we can make a recommendation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)