IWC--Screws are 4inches apart-white need to replace whole handle

A home owner from Daly City, Ca says:
What do you need here? Lock doesn't want to go into opening correctly. Cracked-plastic. Can't imagine this happening..
IWC on Handle.curved handle. Where would other information be located?
4inchec between screws.
Patio door.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would look at our 82-069 handle set. This could be a good match. As for why your original broke, you may want to check the rollers. They may be worn or hung up by dirt and debris. This would require you to use extra force to open the door, which in turn would cause the kind of damage I see on your patio door handle. Give the rollers a good cleaning and maybe even lubricate them and see if that helps.
A professional from California says:
IWC is International Window Corp. 82-069 works. If you are going to the trouble of removing the rollers, cleaning them is a temporary fix at best.
No guarantee, but it probably uses 81-158.
A quick learner says:
I wrote the above email / photos.
If I order #82-069 & have it installed.
If it isn't correct can I return before using?
And reorder another?
A quick learner from San Francisco area says:
I am checking to have the above door fixed. Do you have an idea what the cost would run to replace door handle-replace rollers clean track. And Say Good Nite?
Wish you were local so I could buy the parts.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you can return the hardware if it isn't correct. For more information, see our return policy.

We have pricing listed for every part in our catalog. You can see that information on their respective store pages. I can't say for sure what other hardware you need, such as rollers. I would need to see clear pictures of those just like you showed your handle above.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)