Idenity Parts

A quick learner from Edmond, Oklahoma says:
I'm trying to see if there is a replacement part for the "SASH STOP" the full length of upper window (instead of a small piece) because there is a hole in upper corner.

I also want to know the name of the part that looks like a fan and that pops out ....what is the purpose of this part?

thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201229_102848_HDR-1.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I'm afraid we don't have a sash stop that would fill the full length of the window. The closest matches we have for that are our 55-043 and 55-042, but I don't think that's what you're looking for. As for the other part, I believe you are referring to the vent latch. Yours looks very similar to our 26-122. This is used to keep the window at a partial opening to prevent it from being raised further up from the outside. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)