Identify my sliding glass door model/rollers

A quick learner from American Samoa says:
I just moved into a rental house that was built in the mid-1980's and am trying to identify the make and model of my back patio sliding glass door. I have checked every surface of the frame and glass for identifying marks and have only found the Guardian glass info on the pane and markings on the inside of the door pull saying "DNS Industries 12 Inside Pull 1400 Series."

The rollers on one side are completely shot and the screen door is missing. It is time to put this project on the hot seat because I am improving the back patio for regular family enjoyment.

ADDITIONAL INFO: The door appears to be aluminum framed. The sliding door is on the inside of the stationary panel when open. Door slides from left to right when opening.

It appears I will have to remove the stationary panel to free the sliding door from the track because even with the rollers (which are adjusted from the end/narrow sides of the door as opposed to the broad face) adjusted all the way up, the door cannot be lifted up and clear of the frame. Any ideas?
User submitted photos of a sliding glass door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It's hard to say what can work as a replacement without dimensions, but please take a look at our 81-020 Sliding Door Roller and compare it to your own hardware. Could you use this?
A quick learner from Bundaberg QLD Australia 4670 says:
Thanks for your advice Paul..I will check. ..
Thanks again
Charlie
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.