Identify pivot bar and pivot shoe

A quick learner from Queens, NY says:
I have attached a picture of a corner pivot bar. It measures approximately 2.1/4" at it's longest point. 5/8" wide. 3/16 thick. Could not find in your catalog. Also my pivot shoe is 8/16" X2" X 1 .1/4". I'm wondering if there is any 8/16". may be they run small?? Please advise.
User submitted picture of corner pivot bar.
User submitted picture of pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

It appears the 15-046 1/2" Pivot Shoe is a close match to your original. However, we are still in the process of locating a possible replacement pivot bar.

We will post an update as soon as we have more information.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 26-357 and 26-376. Do you think either of these pivot bars might work for you? Let me know.
A quick learner from Rockaway Beach, NY 11693 says:
Hi Mike, Thanks for all your help.

I have already went ahead and ordered the 15-046 pivot shoes. The two pivot bar's suggested will not work. My pivot bar is also somewhat of a corner bracket. The max width where you see my finger touching would be 9/16 and fits onto the corner of the frame. I thought 26-357 might work but the 11/16" width would not fit onto the side of the window.

My piece I believe is fairly solid. I'm not sure what it's made of, I will check. But, I'm wondering if there is any type of epoxy or glue that might work?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that these pivot bars won't work for you. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if an epoxy might work or not. I suppose it's worth a try, though. Let me know if you meet with any success, I'm curious to know for sure.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.