Identify proper replacement parts

A home owner from Tracy, California says:
My Standard Pacific home in Tracy, California has many windows of varying sizes. The sash balances are also of different lengths. I believe the windows were made by Milgard. Before being acquired by another builder, Standard Pacific had sent me several replacement sashes. I've used them up and need a few more.

Using the attached photos, are you able to distinguish the proper replacement model.

The insert-hook end has the hook at the very bottom-most end of the assembly. Various models on the Swisco web site show the insert hook above a plastic end piece. Just want to be sure I get the correct replacement when ordering.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ron. We can replace this balance, but due to its configuration it will have to be a custom order. The attachments on this kind of balance are even more specific than usual, so you may want to confirm that all the balances you have are identical.

We can send you a custom order form and price quote for this "13 2" balance I see in your pictures. If you want to start with this one, please tell me how many you are interested in and I'll shoot that information over.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)