Identifying a screen door handle

A home owner from Yorba Linda, Ca says:
I've attached 5 pictures, the only picture I couldn't add is the width which is 2-1/8. Your 84-231 looks very close, can you confirm which one of your handles might fit? There isn't any mfg. info on the handle or screen door.
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 84-231 looks like a great match based on your pictures and measurements.
A home owner from Yorba Linda, Ca says:
So we purchased (2) of the 84-231 handles and they are very close, but still not quite right. See attached picture. Is there another one that would work?
User submitted a photo of a screen door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the only difference is that your original handle extends slightly further at the bottom there. Have you tried installing the 84-231 yet? It still looks like it should fit in your door. This is the only handle we carry in this style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.