Identifying door handle

A home owner from USA says:

I have a storm door here with no serial numbers or name on it anywhere and I need to get a replacement handle set, the latch plate screw holes are 6 7/8 apart, I believe the trim plate holes on the front and back are 6 5/8 apart, if somebody could let me know is there anything you have that will work I will send pictures thank you

my name is Jason thanks for your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191030_163327475.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191028_202617192.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191030_163337113.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Jason. We may be able to help with this lockset. Before we go any further, can you tell me the backset of the latch? If you look at the two examples below, the backset is labelled as 1" and 7/8", respectively. Let me know!

A home owner from USA says:

hear are 2 pictures, let me know if this helps..

thanks

jason

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door lock1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door lock2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks. Jason. It's tough to say with just a tape measure held up to the part, but I'd say it's between 15/16" and 1". 

Consider our 40-196. This is a similar style lockset to your original and it has a 1" backset. Carefully look over our other dimensions and let me know what you think. 

Take note that the inside handle faces left for this handle set; I think that's what you need, but if your inside handle has to face right then you'll need our 40-195 instead, which is out of stock at the time of my writing this. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)