Identifying keys and more

A quick learner says:
Storm windows and screens : from house in upstate NYS.
Aluminum keys go into 3.40 mm / 9/64
frame Width 8.40 mm. = 21/64
made of plastic both keys tilt and latches

second photo includes spline that are in storm window.
do not have photo of "spline "for screen figure standard size

Keys melted in the frame after drilling out so need to cut out with oscillating tool

Do sell replacement storms and screens ?

again thanks .This first time fixing these windows .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1201.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (4).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1195.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1189.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1191.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I don't think you should need an oscillating tool to remove the old pressed-in corners. I would try some type of spray lubricant at the corner and let that soak into the corner. Then try spreading the frame a little to loosen up the corner. I normally do this in a vise to act as a third hand. We have a few related videos on this page on installing slide latches and corner keys in a storm sash.

As for the parts you need, take a look at the ones we have related for you on this page. They're not exact but they're the closest we have, I'm afraid. I can't promise they will work but take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

We don't sell replacement screens or windows of any kind, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.