In Need of Inverted T-Lock Balance Shoes

A home owner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I have a few windows in need of replacement T-Lock Balance Show parts measuring 1 1/4" x 1 7/8" x 17/32. I have found a similar replacement part but the there was a difference in the top of the part that made it not work. I have sample parts that I can send, if necessary.


-- lorenzo
User submitted photos of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Yes, I recognize this shoe. This goes to an old style balance that is no longer manufactured. I don't believe you will be able to find an exact match for the shoe alone. I would recommend considering a new balance entirely. See our Series 795 channel balance, which I believe will be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)