In need of sliding door replacement door handle

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have a PPG Herculite KHF sliding glass door. I am needing a replacement door handle. Markings on the door read:

"Tempered Safety Glass"
"ANSI Z97.1-1984 1/8U"
"SGCC-1605 42 02"
bottom right corner reads, "0201"

Can you help me find the part I need? Thanks so much.
User submitted a photo of patio door handles.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Those markings are only for the glass, not the door itself. That said, this handle looks a lot like our 82-074. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)