In search of Weatherstripping Part that sits between double hung windows when shut

A quick learner from Shelton, CT says:
I have double hung windows from 1989. I am not sure of the manufacture. The need to replace the weather-stripping the snaps into a grove on the upper double hung window in the interior. This creates the seal between the upper and lower double hung windows when the window is in the shut position.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have an exact match, but see if you can use either our 55-164 or 55-183. Could either of these be used as a substitute?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)