Inner-Door Threshold

A quick learner from Exton, PA says:
Having difficulty finding this threshold. Does it look familiar? It is the silver piece with a rubber gasket/bubble across the top.
User submitted photo of inner-door threshold.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.

Please have a look at the 58-067 Threshold Insert, it may be what you need to replace.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)