Inside drawer slide

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
This is the wooden stick-like piece that fits from the back to the front, in the middle of the drawer inside. It is approximately 12 to 15 inches (not sure don't have it in front of me). It has a groove on the two sides so it fits in with the bottom of the drawer and causes it to slide in and out. Without it, the drawer falls diagonally and other drawers cannot go in. Please help!!

It is a "Little Folks" dresser, excellent condition, about 10 years old. This piece snapped in half.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you're looking for the drawer track. I recommend that you consider our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install drawer track that has worked on many different types of drawers. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)