Inside of window sealer

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I'm replacing the glass in my windows and it's a good time to fix everything.

This is the rubber pice that surrounds the glass and protects from the metal window casing.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We will try our best to help. What is the width and height of your rubber spline? Can you also give us the thickness of your insulated glass?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)