Interior deadbolt for my lever set?

A handy person from Mountain Home AR says:

Can you supply a lever handle set with interior deadbolt? We are not really interested in the exterior keyed lock - it's not something we use.

The door itself is 1 5/8" thick.

If you need further info, please contact me and I will try to get you what you need.

Thank you for all your help.

Curt 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Door Interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Door exterior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Storm Door Tag.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

We do not have your exact handle set, but please review the dimensions of our 40-130. This handle set comes equipped with an interior deadbolt. Please let me know what you think! 

A handy person from Mountain Home AR says:
Will your 40-130 unit work with the the door I described?
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your Sears lockset is no longer made. We have had customers in the past use our 40-130 as a replacement. Keep in mind that you'll probably have to drill new holes to accommodate the lock below the internal latch. This handle set is can be used on doors between 1" to 2-1/4" thick. Please compare all dimensions listed on the product page to compare. Thank you! 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.