Interior window trim

A home owner from Port st john, fl says:
Looking out the window from the inside. you unlock the window and raise and lower it. now looking at the edges around the glass you have a plastic trim that covers the edges of the glass top, bottom, and sides. I need the trim pieces
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what it is you need. If you need new glazing bead, you can see our entire selection here. If you need actual lengths of frame, I'm afraid we cannot help. I would recommend contacting the original manufacturer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)