Is there a tool for removing and replacing the seal?

A home owner from east haven ct. says:
is their a tool,for removing and replacing seal.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Often times you can remove the corner screw on the insert and pull the frame slightly apart to slide in the weatherstripping. Another option is to cut out the old weatherstripping and install the new weatherstripping by sliding one of the legs of the base under the lip, then use a putty knife (or similar tool) to work in the other leg under the opposite lip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at