Jail-o-vent part

A handy person from Chicago says:
I need the part my lovely wife is pointing to. The rivots or screws have sheered off.
jalousie vent
A handy person from Chicago says:
How long will a response take?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have made repairs in the past for this type of situation. What I used was a pop rivet. I am not certain what size you need. We do provide pop rivets on our web site such as our 33-006, but the 1/8" diameter might be too small. You may need to use a pop rivet with a 3/16" diameter which you can purchase at a local hardware store in your area. Use a drill with the proper size drill bit that matches your pop rivet diameter to clear out the broken rivet in the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)