Jail-o-vent part

A handy person from Chicago says:
I need the part my lovely wife is pointing to. The rivots or screws have sheered off.
jalousie vent
A handy person from Chicago says:
How long will a response take?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I have made repairs in the past for this type of situation. What I used was a pop rivet. I am not certain what size you need. We do provide pop rivets on our web site such as our 33-006, but the 1/8" diameter might be too small. You may need to use a pop rivet with a 3/16" diameter which you can purchase at a local hardware store in your area. Use a drill with the proper size drill bit that matches your pop rivet diameter to clear out the broken rivet in the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.