Jalousie Louvered Windows - Window crank replacement hardware

A home owner from Houston, Texas says:
Hi there! I have a wonderful mid-century home that appears to have Jalousie windows installed according to an expert in my area. A prior homeowner removed all hardware from the two windows, so I cannot open them. Looking to identify the replacement parts so I can open these babies up in the Spring. The windows are louvered, with a center T crank bar that extends to each side to open the louvers (technically speaking of course).

I look forward to hearing back from you! Please let me know if you need exact measurements, or anything else to identify.

A customer submitted photo of a window crank.
A customer submitted photo of an installation hole.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rae. Unfortunately, it's hard to decide what would work best for your window when all the original hardware was removed. At that point, you may want to call the window manufacturers, or maybe see if a local professional would know what parts you would need for that house.

Aside from that, please take a look at our 39-076 Center Gear Operator. I believe that the original hardware might have been something similar to this. Again, I highly recommend you ask a local professional who may have worked on the house before, or the window manufacturer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.