Jalousie crank operator

A home owner from Ohio says:
What kind of clip holds the two arms together on the bottom of the crank. The stud that holds the arms together has couple threads then slot for a clip. I got a e clip is that what I need. Not sure what holds it on.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You could have an older style operator that uses an E clip to attach the link arm to the window linkage. The newer operators like the 39-006 and others now use a screw at the end to attach it to the window. If you'd like, you can send us some photos of your operator for us to look over. We would also need your measurements.
A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for your help. I used a E clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)