Jealousies window hardware.

A handy person from Park Ridge IL says:
I am in need of one of the above photographed parts. Also, there are small rubber type retaining cushions, for the lack of a better term, associated with these windows. These cushions fit next to the glass, as it sits in the hardware and prevent it from slipping out. I would imagine I could use a piece of rubber or silicone tubing to accomplish the same thing as these cushions if there is no source for something better.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A handy person from Park Ridge IL says:
After a complete assessment of the job, I will need for right-hand and for left-hand pieces.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we have not been able to find an exact match for the hardware in your pictures. The only Jalousie louvers we carry do not seem to match up exactly. We have the 39-110 and the 39-111. As for securing the glass in the louvers, we have the 39-310 and 39-421. I am not sure if these can work for you, however. I think yours may be too old to replace. I am sorry we cannot offer anything better!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)