Jeld-Wen(?) 25 year old window

A handy person from Arab, Alabama says:
I purchased a house built 25 years ago, and I am having difficulty finding this style of keeper. It sits on an angle and the only possible match I have found on your site looks like 90-170. Do you have any other option with a slanted mount point, I was hoping to use a brass or chrome?

I am also looking for the best fit for the sash lock to match up with the keeper.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper2.jpg
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for posting. I'm afraid your keeper is not made anymore. We have had requests for it many times in the past, and we just can't find an exact replacement. However, our 90-170 is similar, and it's the only thing we were able to find that comes close. We can't guarantee it will work, but it's our best option. Take a look and let us know what you think.

As far as your lock goes, take a look at the 90-278. Unfortunately it is not available in brown. You could paint these locks if you chose to do so. Let us know your thoughts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)