Jeld Wen Window Balance parts

A handy person from Champaign, IL says:
This first picture is of a Jeld Wen double hung window side jamb, with the sash removed. You can enlarge it to better see the blue plastic piece that the pin attached to the bottom of the window goes into (see second picture of pin). I will need everything from the pin to blue plastic piece, the spring and everything it attaches too. I do not have any part numbers to give you.

User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The pivot pin in your picture looks like our 26-318. Carefully compare it to your own to confirm. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on this picture alone, though. You might have the Series 850 balance, but I'm not sure. Look it over and see if that matches, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)