A quick learner from Murrieta, California says:
Need 2 ea channel balance replacement parts for a double hung window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62CDEACD-5E09-424B-8A2C-403AAD5D5F63.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0339EBB6-149F-42D6-921D-A42633EDB8E0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E3A108C-B369-43D6-B792-2D410D3FDF74.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 592E8B86-AE98-4FD1-A852-62957864D6AD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this channel balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. None of our stock balances can replace it. Please give me a little time to confirm its availability and I'll get back to you ASAP!

A quick learner from Murrieta, California says:
Thanks for update. I have another window that needs repairs also but unable to remove window to determine size of that mechanism. Any suggestions on best method to remove window?
I raise window about 6 inches and try to push Window to left to gain enough clearance to remove window to not successfully so far. Any suggestions? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. I'm good to go on that first balance, so I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for two. You can use this to place an order on our site.

As for the other window, I'm not sure what the issue may be. Are the take-out clips properly engaged? You aren't able to just pull a sash out after raising it up, even if it looks like you have the clearance. You first have to pop out the take-out clips and then open the sash until it catches them. That will allow you to swing the sash into the house for removal. The video below features a different style balance than what you have now, but the process of removal is more or less the same.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.