Jeld-wen window balance

A professional from Houston, TX says:
I have a balance I need to replace taken from a JELD-WEN, single hung, non-tilt window. I have the markings but can't seem to find the part. I called JELD-WEN but they couldn't determine the part from the picture.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. We may be able to make this balance, but it will have to be a custom order. Before we start, can you tell me the length of the metal channel? Can you also confirm what the stamp reads? I can't make it out in your picture. Finally, if you can, show me a picture of the clip at the end of the cord.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)