JeldWen D-style handle

A quick learner from Alaska says:
I have a two year old JeldWen slider with a D-style handle. If it makes a difference the door hook latch has two hooks that lock to the door jamb, one on top and one on bottom. My handle screws are 3-15/16" apart.

I'm wanting to change the handle to one that has a key lock on the outside so the door can be used as an entrance.

Any help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a few handle sets that match that description, though I'm not sure which one you have. Take a look at the parts I've associated on the right side of this page and see if any of these are a match. 82-034, 82-073, and 82-074 all come with key locks, but 82-069 and 82-031 require the 82-310 key tumbler.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)