Jordan screen door roller replacement parts

A handy person from Phoenix, AZ says:
Hi,
I am trying to find replacement parts for my damaged rollers (see attached photos). I believe the screen door was made by Jordan Windows and Doors (they might have gone out of business.)

Part # 84-050 appears to be a good fit. However, the width of 1/2 inch is slightly larger than the actual width of my current roller, which measures 7/16 inch. Also the wheel of my current part has a 1 inch diameter nylon wheel.

Please advise if part # 84-050 will be a suitable replacement for my existing part.
Thanks,
Alan
user uploaded photos of patio door roller
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and submitting your photos.

During our research, we have discovered that all the possible replacement rollers measure 1/2" in thickness. Before we recommend a replacement, please make sure you have the correct measurements for your roller.
A home owner from Phoenix says:
I am looking for the EXACT SAME THING!!!!!!

Please let me know what part # and where I can order it from.

I am so happy to find this page!!!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you confirmed the measurements of your roller to match that of the customers above?

In the discussion above, we recommended the customer to take a look at the 84-050 Patio Screen Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.