K K Window Parts

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hi there! I really hope you can help! We have K/K windows in a home that was built in 1998. We are in need of the part in the picture that inserts in the top window and is a seal between the two windows.

We also need to make new screens but the casing as the peg holes at the top for the screen frame to insert into.

Is this something you can help us with?

Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would suggest looking at our 58-055 or 58-170 as possible substitutes. I have seen this type of weather stripping before, but as of yet we have not found a source. These are the two closest matches we have. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)