KK Window Upper Channel

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
I have a crank out window that the top portion came out of the track. The part is metal coated in plastic. The plastic has chipped away some and when I crank out the window it will come completely out of the track. I'm wanting to replace both the track and the and the part that is on top of the window frame. I believe the brand is KK? That's the label on the crank cover.
User submitted a photo of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 36-013-10 hinge set, along with our video showing you how to replace them. That might help you understand how to repair your window.
A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)